Cream Cheese Cherry Desert on the Grill
Cream Cheese Cherry Dessert on the Arteflame Grill Recipe
Indulge in a unique dessert experience with this Cream Cheese Cherry Dessert grilled on the Arteflame. A delightful blend of sweet, spicy, and creamy, perfect for any gathering.
Cooked on the Arteflame Grill
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, divided
- Graham crackers for crumble and serving
- Aluminum foil
Prepare the Grill:
- Fire up your Arteflame grill. If using the pizza oven attachment, preheat to 500°F. Alternatively, prepare the grill for indirect heat cooking at 250°F.
Prepare the Cream Cheese:
- Generously rub the cream cheese block with 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and the cinnamon.
- Score the cheese diagonally with a knife to allow the flavors to penetrate.
Wrap the Cheese:
- Wrap the seasoned cream cheese block in aluminum foil, forming a secure packet.
Add Cherry Filling:
- Layer the top of the cream cheese with cherry pie filling.
Prepare Graham Cracker Crumble:
- Crush 3 whole graham crackers and mix with the remaining 2 tablespoons of brown sugar. Sprinkle this crumble over the cherry filling on the cream cheese.
Grill the Dessert:
- Place the foil-wrapped cream cheese in the Arteflame pizza oven or on the grill for indirect heat.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 500°F in the pizza oven, or 1-2 hours at 250°F on indirect heat on the grill.
- Carefully remove the cream cheese dessert from the grill and let it cool slightly.
- Serve with additional graham crackers for dipping.
This Cream Cheese Cherry Dessert cooked on the Arteflame Grill is a delightful and versatile treat, perfect for impressing guests with a unique grilled dessert experience.