Cobb Salad on the grill? Absolutely! Our favorite salad takes a spin with charred romaine and caramelized tomato. We promise you'll love it!
• Olive oil for brushing
• 1 bunch scallions
• 1 pint cherry tomatoes
• 1 corn on the cob
• 4 baby romaine heads of lettuce cleaned, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
• 1 avocado cut into 1-inch pieces
• ½ cup mint leaves
• Flaky sea salt
• Crumbled Goat Cheese
For the vinaigrette
• 1 lemon juiced
• 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• 1 tablespoon minced shallot
• 2 cloves garlic minced
• Coarse salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
• Prepare your Arteflame to grilling temperature. When the temperature reaches between 400 and 450 you’re ready.
• Brush the lettuce, scallions, tomatoes and corn with olive oil.
• Place the romaine lettuce, cut side down onto the grill and let cook for 4 minutes. Remove once the lettuce is slightly charred and transfer to a serving platter.
• Grill scallions and tomatoes, turning occasionally, until charred in spots and tomatoes begin to split, 6–8 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and slice scallions into small pieces. Grill the corn until just lightly golden. Remove from grill and cut off the cob.
• Add the scallions, tomatoes, corn, cut avocado and mint to the grilled romaine platter. Drizzle with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with the goat cheese and sea salt. Serve as needed.
Recipe from the amazing @whatsgabycooking