If you liked the McRib sandwich try this Recipe from Ron Dimpflmaier @Cptnron302
- 1 LB Ground Pork
- 3 TBSP Water
- 1 Tsp white sugar
- ¾ Tsp salt
- 8 slider rolls
- 1 Cup Bear Smoke Sticky Sweet BBQ Sauce
- Dill pickle slices or chips
- ½ Cup sliced white onion
- Combine pork, water, sugar and salt in a bowl and mash to combine
- Divide it into 4 equal size portions and, using wet hands, form the pork into 4 equal sized rectangles. Line a small baking sheet with wax paper, parchment paper or nonstick foil and place each patty on it. Place another sheet over the top and gently press it onto your pork. Place the whole pan in the freezer until it is frozen solid.
- Place enough charcoal or wood in the Arteflame grill and get a good fire burning. Make sure to heat the grill up well before you begin cooking. Slice the rolls, lightly coat the inside of the top and bottom with the mayonnaise and place them face down on the Arteflame until they are slightly toasted. THIS DOES NOT TAKE LONG!!!
- Remove the bread and place the frozen pork patties on the grill. Cook on one side for 3-4 minutes or until they begin to brown. Flip each patty over and cook the other side. Once they are done, remove them, coat liberally in Bear Smoke Sticky Sweet BBQ Sauce and return to the grill for 1 minute per side. Remove and dip them into the BBQ sauce to completely coat once more. Cut the patties in half and place them on the bottom half of the roll, top with sliced onion and pickle slices. Top each sandwich with the top of the roll and sit back and admire the beautiful creation you have just constructed and prepare to enjoy the game.
2 sliders per serving, makes 2 servings
1 ½ hours-Includes freezer time