Arteflame One Series 30" Grill
Elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality of the Arteflame grill. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cook top heats from the center out. This heat pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social and serene ambiance.
The new One30 is based on the same concept as the Classic Arteflame 40 but in a smaller format. It stands 30" tall so it can be used standing up or sitting down. The smaller design is fueled by charcoal or firewood. Because it is smaller and lighter, it uses less fuel than the 40" versions and heats up faster. It has a 3/8" thick carbon steel cooktop and a US CORTEN steel base which will last a lifetime.
All Arteflame One 30 grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
- Uses both wood and / or charcoal
- For stand up or sit down grilling
- Great for entertaining or larger families
- Removable 3/8" thick solid steel cooktop
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with or without the cooktop
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- Virtually maintenance-free: 60 second clean up
- Can be left outside year-round
- Includes seasoning puck for seasoning of cooktop
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 30" Wide x 31" High, 155lbs. (76cm x 74cm, 70Kg)
- Reference Grill Size with 5 foot 10 Male
- Arteflame grills are all steel making them quite heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.! Because of this, there are some UPS freight charges calculated before check-out.
Note: When the grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it's been used several times.
- customer service
Our 30-inch diameter hotplate unit is everything the manufacturers promised. It is the best grilling experience we've ever had, from both a cooking and eating perspective -- and we've used many other products before this one. And when not in use it is a very attractive metal sculpture in our kitchen garden.
After three weeks of use we're getting the hang of this great piece of equipment and art. Setting up is really simple, and firing up the unit is quick and easy, given the drawing in of cold air from the base of the unit and the release of hot air from the middle of the hot plate. The one minor frustration we have is that we've not been able to get the uniform patina across all of the hotplate surface that the experts achieve-- but we're working hard and frequently to make sure we eventually get there!