Arteflame Classic 40" Grill- Tall Base With Storage
The Arteflame Classic 40" grill with tall round base is also available with storage. It has the same sleek look with outstanding functionality. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cook top heats from the center out. This heat pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social and serene ambiance.
The Arteflame Classic 40" grill is a one of a kind grilling experience. The cooktop is made of 1/2" carbon steel and the spun bowl is a high grade of US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The round base is also crafted of CORTEN steel and is designed with "Classic" lines and unsurpassed functionality.
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
The Classic 40 with the tall storage base has the same sleek look from the front as the regular tall round base. The back however is open and has 2 shelves for storage. Perfect for placing your grill utensils or fire wood. Anything you'd like to keep close at hand while grilling.
If you are looking for some storage space underneath your Arteflame, you want the Tall Round base With Storage. Perfect for storing your utensils, charcoal or firewood. The stainless steel shelve is removable in case you want to just store firewood. The stainless shelve divides the storage space into two 10" compartments (18 1/2" deep by 20" wide). The internal draining system ensures al rain water drains away from the storage compartment.
- Uses both wood and / or charcoal
- Removable cooktop is laser cut from 1/2" steel
- Open storage area with stainless steel shelve
- Internal water draining system
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with or without the cooktop
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- Fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- After cook top cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food safe oil
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance free patina over time
- Includes seasoning puck for seasoning of cooktop
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 38" High, 355lbs. (102cm x 97cm, 152Kg)
- Base diameter is 21"
- Reference Grill Size with 5 foot 10 Male
- Arteflame Grills are all steel making them quite heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.! Because of this, there are some UPS freight charges calculated before check-out.
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times.
I took delivery of my Arteflame almost a year ago, and have not had the opportunity to use it nearly as much as I would like. However, every time I have cooked on it, I have had a fabulous time, and our guests have raved about the food and the fun! I did realize on my latest cook that I made a mistake with the base I ordered. Initially, I thought we might use it more as a fire pit than for an actual cooking surface, so I ordered the Arteflame Euro 40" Grill with the low base. I spent about 2 hours stooped over the Arteflame cooking for 7 guests, and my back was not happy with me... I realized that for using it to cook, I needed the tall base. So I ordered the new tall base with storage and am really looking forward to my first cook in an upright position! I will say the Arteflame is so well made, as well as all of the accessories for it. It is high quality and will last forever! It is a ton of fun to cook on, and I love the flavor I can get using charcoal and wood. It truly is a gathering spot for guests, and is so much fun to spend time together while cooking an amazing meal! Everybody wants to try different things, and our next party will be putting out all kinds of different things to cook and letting everybody pick their own food to cook and doing it themselves!!!! Stay tuned...
I have only had my arteflame for a week but have really enjoyed cooking on it. I have two big green eggs and a Yoder pellet smoker and the arteflame is the most unique and fun to cook on. It’s been a blast to have others join in on the cooking around the pool.