Black Label Arteflame Classic 40" Grill- Tall Base
The Arteflame Black Label is a unique line of grills for those who desire a more contemporary, elevated style. The Black Label is made from the same high quality materials and craftsmanship you will find in our regular line. However, instead of the regular patina that develops on the original models, they are coated with a high temperature paint that gives the Black Label its distinguished Matte Black Finish.
Due to the extra time and nature of this process, these grills will require more care and attention than our regular grills. Exposure to extreme temperatures changes or rough handling can cause chipping or cracking which may require periodic touchups.
We know you will enjoy your new Limited Edition Black Label Grill for years to come!
The Arteflame Classic 40" grill with tall round base and cooktop elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cook top heats from the center out. This heat pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social and serene ambiance.
The Arteflame Classic 40" grill is a one of a kind grilling experience. The cooktop is made of 1/2" carbon steel and the spun bowl is a high grade of US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The round base is also crafted of CORTEN steel and is designed with "Classic" lines and unsurpassed functionality.
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
- Uses both wood and / or charcoal
- Removable cooktop is laser cut from 1/2" steel
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with, or without the cooktop
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- Fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- After cook top cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food safe oil
- Can be left outside year-round
- Includes seasoning puck for seasoning of cooktop
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 38" High, 335lbs. (102cm x 97cm, 152Kg)
- Arteflames are all steel making them quite heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.! Because of this, there are some UPS freight charges calculated before check-out.
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times.
- Father's Day
- customer service
Love the quality of the product and it gives a good sear on the meats. Taste was grest. Customer service is excellent.
This is crazy cool......more than what we expected and sooooo pretty!
I purchased the smaller Weber insert for my husband for Father's Day this year. He has loved it so much, I decided to surprise him with the large one for Christmas! He has been coveting it all year. This will be a Christmas for the books!