Ranch is one of our favorite flavors. This rich, buttery seasoning will literally transform everything you grill! Try this homemade version without the msg found in the store-bought version. We promise you'll love it!
• 1/2 cup Dry Buttermilk Powder (See Note)
• 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
• 2 teaspoons Dried Dill Weed
• 1 teaspoon Freeze Dried Chives
• 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
• 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
• 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
• 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients to combine. Transfer to blender for 1-2 minutes until incorporated. Then put the mixture in an airtight container.
1. When you purchase buttermilk powder at the store, it is found on the shelf, often in the baking section or near the powdered milk.
2. Storage: Refrigerate the powder once opened. The powder stores for at least 2 months in the refrigerator, as long as you keep it in powder form. If you mix the powder with sour cream or other liquid products, use within 5 days.