Parmesan Basil Pesto Corn
- 4 pieces Corn on the cob – with the husk
- 1 recipe Basil Vinaigrette- (Place the following into a blender: 1 shallot roughly chopped, 2 cups tightly packed fresh basil leaves stems removed (about 4 ounces), 1 clove garlic, 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes,1/2 cup olive oil, 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar 1 teaspoon kosher salt. Purée. )
- 2-3 ounces freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- Preheat the Arteflame grill to high heat.
- Pull the husk down and keep it on to use for holding the corn later. Grill the corn over high heat until it starts to char and then remove from the grill.
- Using a pastry brush, brush some of the basil vinaigrette onto the corn and then heavily sprinkle with parmesan cheese and seasonings.
Flaming Hot Cheto Corn
6 ears of corn, shucked
1/4 c. butter, melted
Zest of 1 lime
1/2 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/3 c. sour cream
1/4 c. mayonnaise
1 tbsp. lime juice
1 bag Flamin' Hot Cheetos
- Preheat the Arteflame grill to medium-high heat. In a medium bowl, stir together butter, lime zest, cumin, and chili powder. Brush all over corn. Grill corn until charred and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove corn from grill and let cool slightly, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and lime juice in a small bowl. Empty Cheetos into a large resealable bag and crush until fine. Empty onto a shallow plate.
- Brush corn with sour cream mixture, then roll in Cheeto crumbs until completely coated. Repeat with remaining corn
Crushed Potato Chip Barbecue Corn
4 ears corn, husks removed
1/3 c. barbecue sauce, such as Stubb’s
1/2 c. crushed wavy potato chips
- Heat the Arteflame grill to high. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until charred and tender, 10 minutes.
- Brush with barbecue sauce and sprinkle with potato chips
Mexican Street Corn-Revisited
6 ears corn, shucked and cleaned
1/2 c. mayonnaise
1/3 c. Grated cotija cheese
Freshly chopped cilantro
Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Grill corn, turning often, until slightly charred all over, about 10 minutes.
- Brush corn with a layer of mayonnaise and sprinkle with chili powder, cotija, and cilantro. Serve warm with lime wedges
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Corn
1/2 c. (1 stick) Butter, softened
1 packet ranch seasoning
Freshly ground black pepper
10 ears corn
2 c. shredded Cheddar
6 slices cooked bacon, finely crumbled
freshly chopped chives
Ranch, for drizzling
- Heat the Arteflame grill to medium high. In a small bowl, stir together butter and ranch seasoning and season with pepper. Rub ranch butter on corn.
- Grill until lightly charred, 10 minutes. Top with cheddar and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes.
- Top with cooked bacon and chives and drizzle with ranch