This super simple recipe is always a crowd pleaser. The smell of the bacon on the grill is enough to make anyone's mouth water! The candied bacon is a great starter to get everyone in the mood and when it finishes cooking, you can start on the rest of the meal. The Arteflame has ample space to accommodate everything at once.
- 1 lb - Hardwood smoked bacon
- 1 cup - Brown sugar
- ½ cup - Brown ale
- Preheat your Arteflame.
- Mix ¾ cup of brown sugar into ½ cup of a brown ale beer until the sugar is dissolved. Brush each slice of bacon with the mixture.
- Make sure the cooktop is hot enough to sizzle the bacon when you add it. Put the slices on the cooktop and sprinkle some extra brown sugar onto each slice for good measure.
- Grill the bacon slices for 10 minutes, then brush them again with the beer mixture on both sides.
- Repeat until the bacon is fully cooked.
- Serve the bacon while it's still warm.
Do you sell a cover for the arteflame?