Asian Style Garlic Ginger Wings
You'll love this easy to make Garlic Ginger Chicken Wing recipe using my favorite mixer; 7UP!!! Enjoy these delicious wings in less time than getting take out.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup 7UP
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- red pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 bunch scallions- diced with green and white separated
- 1 tablespoon cilantro finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients (except scallion greens and half of the cilantro) including wings in a large bowl. Let wings marinate for approximately 20 minutes to 30 minutes.
- Fire up your Arteflame grill. Throw water on the flat surface of the grill to test where the grill is the hottest. You will want your temp to be medium to hot so the sauce will cling really well to the chicken wings.
- Place wings on the hot surface of the grill. Pour oil on the surface of the grill to coat it and fry the wings for about 4-5 minutes, then turn them over and cook the other side for about the same time. (You want the wings to get crispy and have a good color Place wings on the outer flat surface of the grill where it is hot.
- Place wings on serving dish, spooning pan sauce over them.
- Garnish with remaining cilantro and scallion greens and serve immediately