American Wagyu Skirt Steak Sandwich on the Arteflame
American Wagyu Skirt Steak sandwich recipe:
- American Wagyu Skirt Steak
- Wide French Bread
- Sweet Onions
- Small portobello mushrooms
- Cheese (Mozzarella, pepper jack or your preference)
- Garlic Butter
- Kosher Salt
- Coarse pepper
- Granulated Onion
- Granulated Garlic
- Mix up rub for steak... equal parts kosher salt and coarse pepper and quarter part granulated onion & garlic.
- Add rub on Skirt Steak
- Fire up the Arteflame
- When plancha is up to temperature... rub olive oil on skirt steak and place it on arteflame, also lay out the chopped up onion and mushroom with a little grape seed oil.
- When steak gets to a nice medium rare with a good sear on each side remove from plancha and slice.
- Slice French Bread and coat inside and outside with melted garlic butter and toast on the plancha.
- Place the finished steak in the bread then melt the cheese directly on the plancha for a quick sear... then place on top of the steak.
- Finally add the onions and mushrooms on top.
- You can add sauce if you desire but it will not need it... EAT and ENJOY! “SPRED LOVE THRU BBQ”